What is this service?
At Positive You, we realize that many things can impact on our health and cannot always be cured by medicine and tablets, so your GP may offer you an appointment to see a link worker.
How does it operate?
The Link Worker will listen and support you with any decisions you make, help you to identify areas that you feel ready to work on and offer guidance to make the necessary changes to improve your health and wellbeing.
The Link Worker can help you get advice with;
- Improving your Health & Wellbeing
- Community Based Adult Learning and Training
- Getting involved in your local community
- What can I expect from this service?
- It's free and confidential
- Appointments can last up to 45 minutes. This will give you the opportunity to discuss any issues that you feel are affecting your health and give you the chance to look at positive solutions
- You can find out about different organisations or activities that can offer you support If you would like to make an appointment, please contact The Lomond Practice on 01592 765039, or contact Hannah Grubb on 01592 583474 or 07515 290099 or alternatively, you can email; Hannah.Grubb@fife.gov.uk